- Vandals Are Destroying Monuments Because They’ve Been Taught To Hate America
In the wake of the Charlottesville riots ostensibly triggered by the removal of a statue memorializing Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee, a rash of vandalism against historical American figures has hit the country. Monday, someone took a sledgehammer to a 200-year-old Christopher Columbus monument in Baltimore.
- Let’s Destroy All The Statues Of Dead White Guys, Including Abraham Lincoln
Congratulations, America. You wanted mob rule because you’re angry about not getting President Grandma like you were promised? Well, now you’ve got it. Enjoy.
- #NoFlaggingChallenge dares people to tear down others’ Confederate flags
For those who find the decline in support for the Confederate battle flag to be proceeding too slowly, here’s an alternative that is quick, direct, illegal, and likely to provoke rage.
The No Flagging Challenge dares people to destroy privately owned Confederate battle flags displayed on people’s homes and vehicles.
- Abrams calls for removal of Confederate faces off Stone Mountain
Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams called for the removal of the giant carving that depicts three Confederate war leaders on the face of state-owned Stone Mountain, saying it “remains a blight on our state and should be removed.”
ISIS Smashes Priceless, Ancient Statues in Iraq, ISIS Destroys More Artifacts in Syria and Iraq, What Has ISIS Destroyed? Al-Nuri Mosque and Other Historical Sites Islamic State Has Ruined, By Destroying Churches and Relics, ISIS Claims Mohammad Was Wrong
- Student steals MAGA hat, demands victim be punished
The woman boasts about her actions while declaring, “Your f-ing freedom of speech is genocide, homeboy.”
- Matthew Vitale talks to Larry about the harassment he received for wearing a ‘Trump Hat’
- Female student attacked for wearing Trump hat on campus
A female member of the Gustavus College Republicans was assaulted by a male student for wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat shortly before Monday night’s debate.
The incident took place on campus, right before the first presidential debate began, according to a press release put out by the Minnesota College Republicans.
“No one deserves to feel unsafe for wearing a Trump hat, so it’s sad that it has to come to this.”
The victim of the assault has chosen to remain anonymous, saying that she feels unsafe and threatened, and has even resorted to asking campus security to escort her around the college. While the perpetrator of the assault has not been publicly identified, he is reportedly a male student at Gustavus College.
- Dr. Seuss museum mural to be replaced amid claims of a racist depiction
A Massachusetts museum dedicated to Dr. Seuss says it will replace a mural featuring a Chinese character from one of his books after three authors said they would boycott an event due to the “jarring racial stereotype.”
- What the librarian who rejected Melania Trump’s Dr. Seuss books as ‘racist’ got wrong
The first lady gave a collection of titles by the beloved children’s author to award-winning education programs around the country. As kids learn at school, when you get a gift, even if it is unappealing or unnecessary, you take it and say thanks. What you do after that is up to you. That is not what happened in Cambridge, Mass.
Instead, school librarian Liz Phipps Soeiro wrote a letter back to Trump informing her that “we will not be keeping the titles for our collection.” Why? Her school is relatively wealthy; its library shelves are well-supplied already. But on top of that, Seuss is “a bit of a cliché” — and worse, he’s a racist.
- Librarian who told FLOTUS that Dr. Seuss books are ‘racist’ once dressed up as one of his characters
Many characterized the controversy over the letter as ridiculous, noting that former first lady Michelle Obama read Dr. Seuss books to children she visited with.
- School Board Member Defends the NFL and Calls the US Flag ‘Toilet Paper’
Traci O’Neal Ellis, a school board member in Illinois, just crossed the line while trying to defend the NFL.
Ellis posted to her personal Facebook account that the American flag “means nothing more than toilet paper” to her.
- ‘I Hate White People’: Teen Accused Of Hate Crime Against Elderly Man In NYC
A teen was charged for assault after an alleged hate crime-related attack occurred Thursday on the New York City subway.
According to the New York Post, an 18-year-old named Devon Ahmad attacked a 65-year-old white male after the two men shared an elevator.
Ahmad reportedly said, “White people suck. I hate white people. White people are the source of my problems.”
- CNN, MSNBC, New York Times Totally Ignore Kansas ‘Kill All White People’ Murder Suspect
A story about an African-American male who allegedly murdered multiple white men after once saying he wanted to “kill all white people” is being completely ignored by the liberal media.
Fredrick Demond Scott, a 22-year-old black male, has been charged this week with the murder of Steven Gibbons and John Palmer, two middle-aged white males. Gibbons was reportedly found dead on August 14 of this year and Gibbons was killed in Aug. 2016.
Scott is also a suspect in three other killings of white men.
- Crazy CNN Panelist Blames TRUMP For Kidnapped, Tortured White Man — ‘That Is Not A Hate Crime’ [VIDEO]
During a panel discussion on CNN Wednesday night, Symone Sanders blamed an unlikely source for the kidnapping of a white, Chicago man who was mentally disabled.
For some reason, Sanders accused Donald Trump for forcing the four black assailants to torture their victim and record it, all while screaming, “fuck Donald Trump! Fuck white people!”
- Bloody left-wing riots in U.S. ‘just the beginning’
- ‘Antifa’ preps mass uprising to remove ‘fascist’ Trump
The far-left group known as “antifa” has dramatically increased its presence in the American political scene since the inauguration of Donald Trump.
Its violent tactics have been labeled “terrorism” by experts. But is the group now attempting to make the jump to revolution?
On Nov. 4, the group Refuse Fascism is calling for gatherings around America to demand “the Trump/Pence regime must go.”
- Antifa’s next target? America’s police
The left-wing extremist group known as antifa is gearing up for insurrection. And the primary target may be America’s already beleaguered police force.
A special report from WND reveals a number of antifa groups have begun explicitly targeting police departments on the grounds the thin blue line is composed of “oppressors.”
Among the most militant is the Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement, or RAM, a new group whose activities have been widely covered by the antifa information hub It’s Going Down.
- Antifa revealed! Free exposé of alt-left
- Anti-American Anthem Singer Raises Black Power Fist On Field
After over 200 players around the National Football League spit on our faces and took a knee during the National Anthem on Sunday following President Donald Trump’s common sense comments regarding the anti-American protesters in the NFL, it seems more than just players decided to get in on the publicity stunt by disrespecting our flag, nation, and her people during the Lions vs Falcons game in the cesspool that is Detroit, Michigan.
Although local recording artist Rico Lavelle was given what will probably turn out to be the greatest honor of his measly insignificant little life, just like the ungrateful ball tossers he chose to disrespect the nation that provides his wealth.
- Top 5 Most Disgusting Leftist Reactions to Las Vegas Shooting…
- CBS exec ‘not even sympathetic’ over Vegas massacre: Country fans often ‘gun-toting’ Republicans
- Cotton is Now Racist
As the glorious Cultural Revolution marches on, you can just randomly throw together sentences like this. “College President apologizes for X”. And X can be anything. It can be a sombrero, wood paneling, a banana peel or cotton stalk centerpieces.
- Black-clad antifa members attack peaceful right-wing demonstrators in Berkeley
Their faces hidden behind black bandannas and hoodies, about 100 anarchists and antifa— “anti-fascist” — members barreled into a protest Sunday afternoon in Berkeley’s Martin Luther King Jr. Civic Center Park.
Jumping over plastic and concrete barriers, the group melted into a larger crowd of around 2,000 that had marched peacefully throughout the sunny afternoon for a “Rally Against Hate” gathering.
- Undercover video exposes violent plans at Antifa event: Threats, weapons, and violence abound
“Did you bring your gun?” — Antifa member
Conservative podcast host and comedian Steven Crowder sent his producer, Jared, undercover to infiltrate a local Antifa group, and in doing so, captured those involved in the movement doling out weapons and discussing violence.
- Antifa Group Plans Nationwide ‘Deface Columbus Day’ Actions for Monday
Violent left-wing anarchists have announced a nationwide campaign to deface Christopher Columbus statues this coming Monday.
Five Christopher Columbus statues have already been vandalized in New York City in recent weeks, according to Far Left Watch. In one case last month, vandals defaced a “larger-than-life” statue of Columbus in Central Park, leaving blood-red paint on his hands, and scrawled, “Hate will not be tolerated” and “#SomethingsComing” on its pedestal.
- NYU Librarian Endorses Antifa Violence As Necessary For Social Justice
Writing on her personal website, former corporate litigator and current Scholarly Communications Librarian at NYU April Hathcock wrote that she “doesn’t care” about the violence conducted by members of Antifa because it’s for the greater good of social justice.
- New Jersey School District Teaches Islam But Censors Christianity
A New Jersey middle school has no problem teaching Islam to its students, but has censored students for bringing up the Bible.
- Knowingly exposing others to HIV no longer felony in California
Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill Friday that lowers from a felony to a misdemeanor the crime of knowingly exposing a sexual partner to HIV without disclosing the infection.
The measure also applies to those who give blood without telling the blood bank that they are HIV-positive.
- Woman calls veteran’s PTSD service dog ‘nasty’ in viral video
- Video: Screaming Woman From PTSD Service Dog Video Pulls the Race Card…
The video shows Ciara Miller standing inside of Kathy’s Crab House arguing with a small group of people, including a man holding a leash of a Great Dane wearing a vest that read: “PTSD service dog.”
At one point a woman off camera is heard telling Miller the dog’s owner is a military veteran, the News Journal in Wilmington reported.
Miller is heard responding the point is irrelevant and having an animal in a restaurant is “nasty.”
“I’m not going to keep my opinions to myself,” Miller said in the video. “I’m going to voice it just like I did. There’s nothing you can do about it.”
- Another Thrilling Episode of Blacks Behaving Badly
- Woman is caught on camera in an elevator stomping on a little dog and kicking it in the head as it cowers in fear
- Blacks behaving badly — and ‘acting stupidly’
In what has become an iconic turn of phrase, President Obama said in July of 2009 that police in Cambridge, Massachusetts, “acted stupidly” when they arrested black Harvard University professor and Obama pal Henry Louis Gates Jr. after a confrontation at the professor ‘s home. Obama’s evaluation of that police response has become something of a benchmark for Obama’s own handling of any issue related to race or ethnicity that makes it into the news cycle.
- America coddles blacks who behave badly
- Black Woman’s Food Stamp Card Rejected – She Demolished the Market!
After her food stamp card was declined at a local convenience store, a woman rampaged through the store, dumping buckets of candy and throwing food off of shelves all while hollering, “Call the police! Call the police! Do your job! Do your job!”
- Where Are They Now? These 23 Celebrities Said They’d Move If Trump Won